ORP Editorial Assistance
From time to time ORP users offer editorial suggestions for the
ORP help documents, and other pages for that matter.
Pointing to the exact spot where a comma is missing can be laborious in an email.
In order to encourage editorial suggestions the following
procedure may be useful.
- Right mouse click on the help page to access "View Source".
- On the source page, under the File drop down list, save the
source page on your hard drive.
- Use Windows Explorer to bring up your saved file as an htm Word document.
- Click on enable editing at the top of the page.
- Under the Review tab click on the Track Changes button.
- Whack away to your heart's content.
- Please email your end product, to [email protected]
This should make life easier for both of us.
Thank you for your contributions,
|Last Update: May 2, 2017